Splendours of Egypt & the Nile (2018) : River Tosca
12 Days From Cairo To Cairo
Cruise the Nile in a manner once reserved for queens and pharaohs.
For 12 adventure-filled days, experience Egypt and the Nile's most wondrous sites in style and luxury. Set sail on an eight-day voyage onboard the all-suite River Tosca. Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world's largest ancient religious complex, and the entrancing Temple of Luxor. Visit temples dedicated to Hathor, Horus, and other mythological figures, and pay homage to the country's first female ruler at the Temple of Hatshepsut. Follow in the footsteps of renowned scholars and explorers as you venture forth into the Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty. Get acquainted with Nubian culture during a home visit with a local family, and enjoy an exhilarating ride in a felucca, a traditional Nile River sailboat.
This captivating itinerary begins and ends in Cairo, where you'll visit the famous Egyptian Museum and its stupendous and unrivaled collection of pharaonic artifacts, including treasures recovered from the tomb of King Tutankhamun. Journey to Giza to gaze upon the mighty ancient Pyramids and the timeworn, enigmatic Sphinx-iconic images that continue to amaze.
An enchanting land of marvels, myths, and wonders old and new, Egypt is an extraordinary destination no culturally curious traveller will want to miss.
Call (888) 554-7526 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13314173
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 12 Days
- Cruise Ship
- River Tosca
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 6||Kom Ombo|
|Day 12||Depart Cairo|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.